Chinese smartphone OEM Oppo osb taking the smartphone game seriously and the company is working on a new smartphone. Although there are many new smartphones in pipeline but a flagship in on the cards.
The upcoming Oppo Find X smartphone is now leaked in renders and specifications. The latest leak gives us nothing but full specifications of the device. As per the leaked specifications, the Oppo Find X will come with a 6.4-inch full HD+ display which could boast an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. There is 8GB of RAM in it. It also comes with 128GB of internal storage.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ (2340x1080p) display
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- 20MP(f/2.0)+16MP(f/2.0) of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 25MP of front camera
- Android Oreo with Color OS 5.1
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.2×9.6mm
- Weight: 186gms
- 3730mAh battery
- Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue