General Mobile has now introduced a new Android One based smartphone at MWC 2017. The latest offering from General Mobile under Android One platform is the GM 6.
The GM 6 comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. The display is covered with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It has got 3GB of LPDDR 3 RAM in it. For this much amount of RAM, we have got 32GB of Internal storage which can obviously be expanded via a micro SD card. The GM 6 comes with a rather slower 1.5GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6737T chipset. It has got a 13MP sensor on the rear side with dual LED flash. There is an 8MP sensor on the front. It has gor a fingerprint scanner on the front which can unlock the smartphone in just 0.20 seconds.
- 5-inch HD(1280 x 720p) display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 144 x 71.3 x 8.6 mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The General Mobile GM 6 has been launched in Space Grey, Gold and Rose Gold colors. There isn’t any information available about the pricing and availability of device.