We have already reported that Chinese smartphone maker Gionee is bringing the new Gionee A1 and A1 Plus smartphone to us at MWC this year. Recently we also informed our readers about the leaked real life images of Gionee A1.
Now the Gionee A1 smartphone has been spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Gionee A1 comes with 4GB of RAM which was already leaked earlier but the Geekbench listing just confirms it. Other specifications include an Octa-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6755 chipset. The upcoming Gionee A1 comes with Android Nougat pre loaded.
- 5.5-inch full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.8GHz GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6755 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with upto 128GB of expandable storage via a micro SD card.
- 13MP main camera with dual LED flash.
- 16MP front camera with Selfie flash
- Android Nougat 7.0 with AmigoUI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- IR scanner
- 4010mAh battery
- 18W fast charging
Price & Release date:
The Gionee A1 and A1 Plus with model be officially announced on 27th February at MWC 2017 event. Is is reported to be priced at NPR 35999 in Nepal.