Gionee A1 and A1 Plus smartphones were introduced back in MWC 2017. It was actually unveiled on 27th February.
Now on 20th March, at an event in Lucknow the company has silently introduced the Gionee A1 smartphone in India. The smartphone has been introduced to retailers in a meeting. The company has announced it’s availability as ‘Soon’ in India. Pre-order is scheduled to start on 31st March.
The Gionee A1 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The display panel is covered with 2.5D curved glass for better ergonomics. It has got 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage. There is a Micro SD card slot present for more storage. In terms of processing power, it has got an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset. It has got 13MP Camera with dual tone dual LED and PDAF flash on the back. In has got 16MP sensor on the front.
- 5.5-inch fun HD(1920×1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone dual LED flash and PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture with selfie flash
- Android Nougat with AmigoUI
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 182gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4010mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Gionee A1 comes in Grey, Black and Gold colors. It will be available for pre-order starting 31st March 2017.