A new smartphone from Gionee was launched yesterday named as the Gionee M2017. The USP of Gionee M2017 is it’s 700pmAh battery.
Now we have some information about another upcoming device from Gionee. The upcoming device from Gionee is called the Gionee F106. The Gionee F106 has now been spotted on the Chinese certification agency TENAA. As per TENAA listing, the Gionee F106 comes with 4.99-inch HD (1280x720p) display. It has 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The internal storage can be expanded using a micro SD card. It gets 8MP of rear Camera with dual LED Flash. On the front, it has 5MP camera.
- 4.99-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 1.5GHz Quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Marshmallow
- Dimensions:- 144×70.8×8.4mm
- Weight:- 150.2g
- 2660mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth