A new device named Gionee M2017 has already been spotted passing through the benchmarking site AnTuTu.
Now the company has announced the officiate date of announcement of the Gionee M2017. The company has sent out media launch invites for the December 26 event.
As for as specifications are concerned, the Gionee M2017 has 5.7-inch Quad HD(2560x1440p) display. There is 6GB of RAM in the Gionee M2017. It has 128GB of internal storage with micro SD card. There is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. We get 12MP of main camera and 12 MP dual rear cameras. On the front, it gets 8Mp camera. There is 7000mAh battery in the Gionee M2017.
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Marshmallow with AmigoUI 3.2
- 4GLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 7000mAh battery with fast charging