A new Gionee smartphone has now been spotted passing through the benchmarking sites AnTuTu. The new AnTuTu device is Gionee M2017.
The Gionee M2017 has 5.7-inch Quad HD(2560x1440p) display. There is 6GB of RAM in the Gionee M2017. It has 128GB of internal storage with micro SD card. There is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. We get 12MP of main camera and 12 MP dual rear cameras. On the front, it gets 8Mp camera. There is 7000mAh battery in the Gionee M2017.
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Marshmallow with AmigoUI 3.2
- 4GLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 7000mAh battery with fast charging