Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has now officially unveiled the Gionee M6s Plus smartphone in China, the homeground of the company.
As for as the device is concerned, it brings a 6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with AMOLED panel on the front. The display of Gionee M6s Plus is covered with 2.5D curved glass on the top. There’s 6GB of RAM sitting inside the Gionee M6s Plus. It has got 64GB and 256GB of internal storage variants with microSD card slot. Providing the processing power is an Octa-Core 2GHz QualcommSnapdragon 653 Mobile Platform. It runs dated Android Marshmallow 6.0 based on Amigo UI 3.5 .
In the Camera department, the Gionee M6s Plus is equipped with a new 12MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. Front camera has got an 8MP sensor.
- 6-inch full HD(1920×1080p) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC
- 6GB RAM
- 64 GB/256 GB of Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 12MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with AmigoUI 3.5
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 6020mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Gionee M6s Plus comes in Black color only. It will be available for purchase in China starting next month. Pricing is given below,
6GB +64GB :- CNY 3499
6GB + 256GB :- CNY 4299