Chinese manufacturer Gionee has now officially sent out press invites for 26th February launch of the Gionee M6s Plus smartphone.
The press invite for Gionee M6s Plus is in Black color. It has text written in golden color. The Gionee M6s smartphone gets a big battery inside it. There is a fingerprint scanner on the front side.
In terms of some specifications, the Gionee M6s Plus comes with 6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with AMOLED panel on the front. There’s 6GB of RAM sitting inside the Gionee M6s Plus. It has got 128GB of internal storage with microSD card slot. Providing the processing power is an Octa-Core 2GHz processor of unknown make.
In the Camera department, the Gionee M6s Plus is equipped with a new 12MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. Front camera has got an 8MP sensor.
- 6-inch full HD(1920×1080p) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 2GHz Octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 12MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with AmigoUI 3.5
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 6020mAh battery with fast charging