After many leaks and rumors, Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has now officially released the Gionee M7 smartphone in China.
The Gionee M7 smartphone comes with 6.01-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) display on the front. The display panel used in Gionee M7 is Super AMOLED panel. Coming to other details, the device comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD card slot. As expected, Gionee has gone with MediaTek as it’s chipset partner for the Gionee M7. The chipset in Gionee M7 is the MediaTek Helio P30, an Octa-Core 2.3GHz processor.
- 6.01-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 FullView display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P30 processor
- 16MP(f/1.8 aperture) +8MP of dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with AmigoUI 5.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157 × 76 × 7.2mm
- Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Gionee M7 comes in Star Blue, Maple Red, Champagne Gold, Black and Sapphire Blue colors. It is priced at CNY2799 and will be available for purchase starting 27th September in China.