Earlier today we reported about the upcoming smartphone from Chinese OEM Gionee. The Gionee M7 is upcoming smartphone with a new display of 18:9 aspect ratio.
The Gionee M7 smartphone was recently spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench. Official teasers were also thrown by the company itself.
Now we finally have a date of unveiling of the next Gionee smartphone. The smartphone we are talking here is Gionee M7 Power. The smartphone will be first from Gionee to come with FullView display on the front. Few more official teasers are online now. The teaser says, ” More than FullView display, September 28, 2017, Thailand ” . This is actually the launch details along with date and place.
Leaked specifications of Gionee M7:
- 6-inch 18:9 full HD+ (2160x1080p) display
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6758 SoC
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Amigo UI
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS