Recently we reported about a new smartphone from Gionee visiting TENAA, the Chinese certification agency. The Gionee smartphone visiting TENAA was thr Gionee S10.
Now the Gionee S10 has been spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench. As we al know that GFXbench listing always reveals some most important features and specifications of a smartphone.
Now as per the GFXbench listing, the Gionee S10 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. There is 4 Gigabyte of RAM in it. This 4GB of RAM is coupled with additional 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a MicroSD card. Powering the same is an Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P10 chipset.
In the photography department, the Gionee S10 comes with some special capabilities. The smartphone comes with a 13MP of dual camera setup on the back side. It has got a dual tone LED flash as well. On the front, there is an 16MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android Nougat wi
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging