We have seen many leaks and rumours about the upcoming smartphone from Chinese smartphone maker Gionee. The latest product leaked online is in Gionee S series and will be officially introduced as Gionee S10.
The Gionee S10 smartphone was recently spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geebench with some major specifications. It was already spotted on benchmarking site GFXbench with some specifications. It was also spotted passing through Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA .
Now we have got some more real life pictures of the Gionee S10. The latest leaked images show the Gionee S10 in Blue color variant. It has got a dual camera setup on the back side which is similar to the previously leaked images. The camera module and total phone design is inspired by the iPhone 7 series, specially the iPhone 7 Plus.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging