Gionee, the Chinese smartphone maker has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China and is dubbed as Gionee S10C.
In terms of some basic specifications and features, the Gionee S10C comes with 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The chipset used is a Quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 mobile platform.
In the camera department, the Gionee S10C comes equipped with 13MP of main camera with dual LED flash. On the front, it comes with 16MP sensor.
- 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 427 Mobile Platform
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Nougat with Amigo UI
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Gionee S10C comes in Cherry Gold, Dark Black, Indigo Blue and Primrose Green colors . It is now available for a price of CNY 1599.