Chinese smartphone maker Gionee is working on few new products for 2017 and the upcoming year. The next smartphone we are taking here is the Gionee S11.
The Gionee S11 is now spotted on the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing shows us all the major specifications and rendered images of the device. As per the TENAA listing, the Gionee S11 comes with 6.01-inch full HD+ 18:9 display with a resolution of 2160x1080p. The device comes equipped with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD card as well. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-Core 2.5GHz processor which could be of MediaTek(the MediaTek MT6763). Talking about the camera features, the Gionee S11 comes with 16MP+8MP of dual main cameras with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 20MP+8MP sensor.
- 6.01-inch full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 16MP+8MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 20MP+8MP of dual front cameras
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with AmigoUI 5.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.82 x 72.58 x 6.95mm
- Weight: 177.8g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery