We have already seen many leaks and rumors about the upcoming smartphone from Gionee. The new Gionee smartphone is dubbed as Gionee S9.
Now the company has officially announced the launch date of Gionee S9. Gionee has now sent out media launch invites for the Gionee S9 launch on 15th November. As per the launch invite, the Gionee S9 will come with a dual Camera setup on the back which is in line with the previous leaks. The Gionee S9 smartphone has iPhone 6/6s like design with h similar color. There is a fingerprint scanner on the back with Gionee logo.
- 5.5-inch fun HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal with micro SD
- 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow with AmigoUI 3.2
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery