Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has now silently introduced the Gionee X1S smartphone in India. The Gionee X1s is nothing but successor to previously launched Gionee X1.
As it is a budget device, it comes with 5.2-inch HD display which is covered with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Other specifications include 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. On a surprise note, the device is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737T SoC which is not expected in this price range.
As this is a camera focused smartphone, specially selfie one, it comes with a 16MP sensor on the front side. On the back, it comes with 13MP sensor with LED Flash.
- 5.2-inch HD(1280 x720p) display
- 2.5d curved Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor
- 13MP of main camera with LED Flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Nougat with AmigoUI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Gionee X1s comes in Gold and Black colors. It is available for a price of ₹12999 in India.