Earlier today we reported about Google having an event in San Francisco yesterday where the company unveiled the Google Pixel 2 smartphone. Along with the Pixel 2, the company also introduced us with Pixel 2 XL. The Google Pixel 2 XL is nothing but a bigger variant of the Pixel smartphone.
The Pixel 2 XL from Google is a successor to the last year’s Google Pixel XL smartphone. It comes with design inspired by the first gen with necessary changes and modifications to make it looks even more appealing. The device comes with a 6-inch QHD (2880x1080p) display with Super AMOLED panel on it. The device also comes with support for Always-On display that shows you even the artist of a music played on the screen. It is equipped with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM which is fast. How we handle the daily task with this?? The answer is high performing Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
Camera has always been one of the key selling points of Pixel smartphones. This year too, Google doesn’t disappoint us with its new 12.2MP camera sensor on the back side which gives you best smartphone camera ever. The company claims so because it has got a DXO mark score of 98 which is best ever on a smartphone. The main sensor has also got support for OIS and EIS. It has got an aperture size of f/1.8 aperture with 1.4μm pixel size, laser + dual pixel PDAF. On the front it has got an 8MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. Both the cameras have support for Portrait mode that is something exciting because it creates Portrait shots with a single camera while other go for a secondary telephoto lens.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880x1440p) pOLED display
- 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage variants
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- 12.2MP rear camera with OIS, EIS, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, laser + dual pixel PDAF and LED flash and support for portrait mode
- 8MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size and portrait mode
- Android Oreo 8.0 with Pixel Ui 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP76 level Water and dust Resistant
- Stereo front-firing speakers
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3520mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date :
The Google Pixel 2 XL comes in Just Black and Black – White colors. Pricing is given below ,
64GB :- $849
128GB :- $949
It is now available for preorder in the US and will be available for shipping from November 15th.