GroupMe is a popular messaging app that competes side by side with other popular messaging apps like WhatsApp, WeChat etc.
The Skype team has released a fresh new update for its iOS app in the App Store, which pushes it to v5.7.0 and brings along quite a few new most requested features to the deck.
What’s New in Version 5.7.0
TL;DR – Dark Mode! We love getting your feedback, so please keep it coming. The new release includes:
- Dark Mode! It covers the main screens (stay tuned for more), and can be enabled from the app Settings. Great for using GroupMe in the middle of the night!
- It is now possible to change the phone number associated with your GroupMe account from within the app.
- Fixed a bug that would cause duplicates to appear in the gallery.
- It is now possible to save a received video message.
- GroupMe is now compliant with Apple’s App Transport Security tech.
The app is designed for use on both iPhone and iPad.
To grab the latest update and get hold of the new features, browse over to the store link below.