We have already seen few leaks about a new upcoming smartphone from Oppo, the Oppo R11. It was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench with all the specifications listed.
Now we have got some hands on images of the Oppo R11. The images leaked show the device in Gold color. It is held by someone in his or her hand. Only the upper half portion of Oppo R11 is visible which is just from the back side.
As per the leaked images, it looks very similar to the iPhone 7 Plus. The dual camera module has got a very slight change when compared to iPhone 7 Plus. It is also accompanied by a dual tone LED flash. Antenna bands are also same like the Oppo R11. Not much is clear from the leaked image.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of basic storage with micro SD card
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon [email protected] 2.2GHz which could either be Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626
- 16MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 20 MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS