Chinese manufacturer Huawei launched the Honor 5C smartphone in China back in April. It is a good device & will prove to be a very good successor to the Huawei Honor 4C smartphone.
The company has now sent out media launch invites in India. The Invite says, ” Come and witness the Genesis of innovation as Honor accelerates to the Next Level of Smart telephony.”
The earlier Invite had a line saying, ” Beautiful pictures in a snap with Kirin 650 16nm chipset on our latest phone. Launching, June 22. #DareToPerform”
As we all know that the Huawei Honor 5c is powered by Huawei’s own Kirin 650 processor.
Specs of Huawei Honor 5C:
- 5.2″Full HD(1920x1080p) display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with microSD card slot.
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1
- 3000mAh battery