Yesterday we reported about the Honor 7x smartphone from Chinese OEM Huawei passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
Now the same Honor 7x smartphone is seen somewhere else as well. As per the latest information, the Honor 7x is now seen on the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Geekbench benchmarking is always a trustworthy source for any smartphone leak. So this time we will trust this source for the information.
The Geekbench listing shows the Honor 7x o carry 4GB of RAM with it. The device is also running Android Nougat which is obviously expected at the point. Talking about the performance, the Honor 7x is equipped with an Octa Core 1.7Ghz Kirin 659 processor.
- 5.93-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1 with EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3240mAh battery
- Colors : Black, Blue and Gold