Huawei launched successor to Honor 7, cakes as the Honor 8 just few days ago.
Now the company has announced that the device will soon be launching in USA. As per the official, the exact launch date is scheduled to be 16th August. but now the company has sent out media launch invites. The invite says,
Smartphone brand Honor will be in San Francisco on August 16 for an exciting product launch, following the success of Honor 5X in the U.S.
While we realize you are not based in the area, we wanted to let you know about the event (see save the date below).
If you are interested in making the trip, please RSVP to [redacted] – more details to follow.
Huawei honor 8 specifications
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB Storage with microSD card slot
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Dimensions: 145.5x71x7.45mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging