As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially unveiled a new smartphone at an event in China. The new smartphone from Huawei is called the Honor V10.
In terms of specification and features, the Honor V10 from Huawei comes with a 5.99 inch full HD+ display having an aspect ratio of 18:9. It has got two different RAM and storage variants, one with 4 gigabytes of Ram and 64GB internal storage and the second one with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage. Talking about the chips et used, the Honor V10 smartphone is equipped with an offer for kirin 970 SoC.
Moving on to the camera department, the device is come coupled with 16 megapixel + 20 megapixel of dual camera setup on the back. The main 16 megapixel sensor is RGB one and the other one is monochrome one. On the front, it comes to the 13 megapixel concert.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) 18:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor,
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) dual rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF & 4K video recording
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0 with EMUI 8
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm
- Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS,NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Honor V10 from Huawei comes in Black, Aurora Blue, Gold and Red color variants. Pricing for different variants is given below,
4GB+64GB :- CNY2699
6GB+164GB :- CNY2999
6B+128GB :- CNY3499
The device will be available for purchase starting December 5 in China.