Yesterday we reported about the official press invite for Honor V9 Play announcement. The press event for Honor V9 Play announcement is set to happen on 6th September in China.
Now we are one step closer to the official unveiling of Honor V9 Play. The latest news we have here is about Honor V9 Play visiting the Chinese certification agency’s site TENAA. This who are into the tech related news must be aware that TENAA is known for full pictures and specifications for a device even before it is made official. So this time we have the official pictures and specifications of upcoming Honor V9 Play smartphone mentioned there.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal medicine
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC
- 12MP of main camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat with EMUI 5
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS