Chinese smartphone OEM Huawei unveiled the Honor V10 smartphone as Honor View 10 smartphone back in November this year.
Now the company has officially unveiled the same smartphone in India also. In terms of specification and features, the Honor View 10 (V10) from Huawei comes with a 5.99 inch full HD+ display having an aspect ratio of 18:9. In India, the Honor V10 comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. Talking about the chipset used, the Honor V10 smartphone is equipped with an offer for kirin 970 SoC.
Moving on to the camera department, the device is come coupled with 16 megapixel + 20 megapixel of dual camera setup on the back. The main 16 megapixel sensor is RGB one and the other one is monochrome one. On the front, it comes to the 13 megapixel concert.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) 18:9 display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor,
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) dual rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF & 4K video recording
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0 with EMUI 8
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm
- Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS,NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Honor V10 from Huawei comes in Midnight Black & Navy Blue colors. It is available for purchase for ₹29999 in India.