Xiaomi released their much awaited budget phablet , the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. We have already covered everything related to the Xiaomi event in Delhi. The company also launched an offer for those who were attending the launch event in Delhi’e Talkatora Stadium.
Those who attended the event were given special gift from the company that let them buy the Redmi Note 3 device without getting into the waiting & Flash sale. In order to use the F-Code, you need to follow below steps. If you were not able to attend Xiaomi event in Delhi, you can still buy it in Flash sales. Click here to read how. We have also compared Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to Lenovo’s K4 Note, Coolpad’s Note 3 & Le Eco’s Le 1s in our detailed comparison.
- First of all, open this link which lets you enter the F-Code Details.
2. Now open the envelope with the F-Code that you received at the event.
3. Now enter the unique F-Core provided on the card.
4.After you have entered the F-Code, now you have to verify the captcha.
5. One you have verified the captcha, the ‘Use F-Code ‘ button will be turned on & just click on that to buy the Redmi Note 3 just now without even waiting for flash sale.
Specifications & Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 :
- 5.5″ Full HD(1920 x 1080 p) display, Sunlight brightness
- 1.8GHz Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor , ARM Cortex A72 Architecture
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- 16MP rear camera ,PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Dual SIM(Hybrid)
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with 5 bands support,VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.0
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging