HTC 10 is HTC’s flagship for 2016. There have been many leaks related to HTC 10, now we have a picture of its back also. The leaked photo also reveals that one variant is black and the other is grey metal.
HTC 10 will be having BoomSound which was teased by the the company itself. It was also confirmed that the HTC 10 will come with 3000mAh battery & Super LCD display. The company also posted a new teaser on Twitter which indicates the launch date of HTC 10 smartphone. The launch date of HTC 10 is scheduled to happen on 12th April. Make sure you log on to https://htc.com to watch the event.
Here are leaked HTC 10 specification
- 5.15-inch Quad HD display
- 64-bit Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- 12MP camera with Laser auto focus
- Android Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI 8.0
- USB Type C
- Fingerprint scanner