Along with the HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone, the company has also unveiled the HTC 10 Evo smartphone in India. The smartphone will be available in late December this year.
HTC Bolt comes with 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560x1440p) display. The display of HTC Bolt is protected with new Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has 3GB of RAM powering it. We get 32GB of internal storage in the new HTC Bolt smartphone. The storage can off course be expanded using a micro SD card. We get 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor which is the flagship processor for devices of previous year. There is 16MP of main camera in the HTC Bolt with dual LED flash, OIS and PDAF. It has support for 4K video and slo-mo as well. There is 8MP front camera. The HTC Bolt is first HTC device to come with Android Nougat out of the box. It has IP57 grade of water protection. It is company’s first smartphone to ditch the standard 3.5mm audio jack jn favor of USB Type-C audio.
- 5.5-inch (1440x2560p) Quad HD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.0 Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash OIS & PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Nougat with HTC Sense 8
- IP57 grade Water resistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB-C audio, Boomsound
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4, NFC
- USB Type-C3200 mAh battery
Price & How to buy:
The HTC Bolt comes in Gunmetal and Glacier Silver color variants. Pricing details will be available in thr December end when the device will be available for purchase.