HTC has pushed a new update to it’s Mail app for Android. The update has been pushed to the app in Google Play Store. The HTC Mail app is a simple email client that lets us setup & add many popular email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP & POP3 accounts. While there isn’t anything listed in the changelog of the app.So we will say it’s a minor update just for some performance updates & bug fixes.
Features of HTC Mail:
- Quickly add accounts with the mailbox setup wizard
- Switch between your accounts and folders from the drawer
- Tap “+” to compose a new message
- Change your message text’s font, color, highlight and more
- Search for messages by subject, sender, receiver or content and all fields
- Filter search results by sender, receiver, priority or attachment
- Text Reflow auto adjusts content to fit your screen at different levels of zoom
- Create meeting invitations without leaving HTC Mail
- Support for Exchange ActiveSync policies
For those who want to know about the app details, the version has been moved to 9.50.722647.