HTC seems to have kind of lost somewhere in the smartphone war. This industry is moving fast but HTC doesn’t seem to be matching the speed. Sometimes either their smartphones are overpriced or the competition provides better features.
Back in 2016, the company introduced HTC 10 as flagship which didn’t bring any good business to the company. In January 2017, the company again tried it’s hand with HTC U series. The flagship in HTC U series is dubbed as HTC U Ultra which also didn’t seem to provide any impression to the end user.
The HTC U Ultra was launched in India for a price of Rs 59990 which was too high for a Snapdragon 821 powered smartphone. Now Mumbai based retailer Mahesh Telecom comes up with a news that HTC has provided a huge discount to the HTC U Ultra. The discount offered is of Rs. 7000.
Another discount comes to the HTC Desire 10 Pro. The HTC Desire 10 Pro was announced in India for Rs. 26490. It has now.got a price cut of Rs. 2500 and is available for Rs. 23990 in India.
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560p) Super LCD 5 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection in 64GB variant
- Sapphire Glass in 128GB variant
- 2.0-inch (160x1040p) 520 PPI Super LCD 5 secondary display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage
- up to 2TB with microSD card support
- V2.0 UltraPixel 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS & 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with HTC Sense
- HTC BoomSound, four omnidirectional noise cancelling microphones
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162.41 x 79.79 x 3.6-7.99mm;
- Weight: 161 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C with USB 3.1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0