As expected Taiwanese smartphone maker has now officially announced a new smartphone globally. The latest introduction from HTC is the HTC U11+ smartphone.
The HTC U11+ comes with now in fashion near bezel less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. It has got a display size of 6-inch with Super LCD 6 panel on the top. At the front, the smartphone is covered with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Other specifications include 4GB or 6GB of RAM variants. The smartphone has also got 128GB of internal storage with Micro SD card of upto 2TB storage support. Coming tot he chipset used, the HTC U11+ smartphone comes equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
In the camera department, the HTC U11+ smartphone comes with a 12MP of main camera with Ultra Pixel 3 sensor on the back with f/1.7 aperture and dual LED flash, PDAF, BSI sensor. OIS and 3D audio. On the front the smartphone comes with an 8MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880x1440p) Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- 12MP UltraPixel 3 rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Dual LED flash,PDAF, BSI sensor, OIS, 1.4μm pixel, 4K video recording and 3D Audio
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0 with HTC Sense UI
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 188g
- HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, Hi-Res audio certified, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,
- USB Type- C 3.1
- 3930mAh built-in battery with QuickCharge 3.0
Price & release date:
The HTC U11+ comes in Ceramic Black and Amazing Silver colours. The device will be available for £699 starting November 20th.