Earlirr today we reported about the upcoming smartphone from Taiwanese OEM HTC. The HTC Ocean Master always spotted passing through the benchmarking site GFXbench.
Now we finally have a date of official unveiling of the HTC Ocean Master. The HTC Ocean Master will be officially unveiled as HTC U11+ , same as the previous HTC Ocean smartphones. The GFXbench listing had only 4GB RAM variant of the device whereas new report gives us more details about the device.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) October 21, 2017
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880x1440p) 18:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM variants
- 64GB/128GB is of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm
- Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 12MP of main camera with 4K video support, f/1.7 aperture and dual LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3930mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0