HTC U11, the upcoming flagship from HTC has now leaked in a hands-on video revealing design, its flagship feature Edge Sense and all other major features. HTC U11 full detailed specs have been leaked too. Read HTC U11 full detailed specs, features and check hands-on video below.
HTC U11 major features:
Edge Sense is the most defining and innovative feature of HTC U11. As you can see in the video, you can adjust the force needed to activate Edge Sense. You can use Edge Sense to shoot/capture photos. You can use Edge Sense to launch any application.
HTC U11 leaked Specs:
- SIZE: 153.9 X 75.9 X 7.9mm
- WEIGHT: 169g
- DISPLAY: 5.5″ (2560×1440) Super LCD 5 (3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
- OS: Android 7.1 with HTC Sense + HTC Edge Sense + HTC Sense
- PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon S835 (up to 2.45GHz)
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM STORAGE: 64GB (+microSD up to 2TB)
- REAR CAMERA: 12MP UltraPixel 3 (1.4pm pixel, f/1.7, OIS + BSI sensor, Dual LED flash, 4K video recording, slow motion video 1080p at 120fps, video pictures)
- FRONT CAMERA: 16MP (BSI sensor, FHD video recording, selfie panorama)
- BATTERY: 3000mAh with Quick Charge
- CONNECTIVITY: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), display port, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, 2G/2.5G/3G UMTS, 4G LTE
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: FPS, IP67, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi, 3D Audio recording (4 microphones), Always on voice commands
HTC U11 leaked hands-on video: