HTC is not having a good times in the smartphone industry. We didn’t see any of it’s devices doing well.
Now the company seems to be doing something and working on new products. Now the HTC U12+ is now leaked in HD render. The leaked render of HTC U12+ shows us the device in a not so goog looking picture.
The device comes with a dual camera setup on the back which seem to be inspired from the LG V30. Below the two sensors, we have the LED flash. And just below the LED flash, we have fingerprint scanner.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440p) Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of native storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 12MP+16MP of dual HTC UltraPixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- 8MP + 8MP dual front cameras with Real-time bokeh effects
- Android Oreo with HTC Sense UI
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3420mAh battery with fast charging