Huawei Honr has launched a new smartphone to improve their product portfolio. Last year rthey launched the Huawei Honor 4C smartphone. Now iit was the time to launch the successor to 4C which will obviously be called the 5C.
Now the company has launched the Huawei Honor 5C smartphone in the homeground China. It is a good upgrade for the last year’s Honor 4C with it’s full metal body 7 fingerprint scanner on the back. The Honor 5C is having 5.2-inch Full HD display. It has company’s own Octa-Core Kirin 650 SoC in the house. There is 2GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a Micro SD card. There is 13MP rear camera with F/2.0 aperture. On the front it is having 8MP camera.
Specs of Huawei Honor 5C:
- 5.2″Full HD(1920x1080p) display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with microSD card slot.
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1
- 3000mAh battery