Huawei is working on some new smartphones and it seems the Honor 7C ia one of them which could be released as Huawei Enjoy 8 in some markets.
Now the Huawei Enjoy 8 or Honor 7C is seen passing through the Chinese certification agency TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the Huawei Honor 7c or Enjoy 8 comes with a 5.99-inch HD+ 18:9 display. It is equipped with 3GB of 4GB of RAM with 32GB and 64GB of internal storage variants. The device is powered by an Octa-Core 1.4GHz/1.8GHz processor.
- 5.99-inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz / 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 13MP+2MP of dual main camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3 × 76.7 × 7.8mm
- Weight: 164g / 153g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 2900mAh built-in battery