Chinese smartphone maker Huawei is all set to launch the successor to last year’s Honor 7 device. The new device is set to come with a new design as per the recent leak.
The honor 8 has now been certified from the Chinese certification agency TENAA. The device will come with dual camera setup on the back. The device will come with metal-glass body. The device will be having a 5.2-inch Full HD display. There will be 4GB of RAM with 32/64/128GB of internal storage. There will be 12MP rear camera & 5MP camera on the front.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 8:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal with microSD card
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 145.5×71.0×7.45mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2900mAh battery with fast charging