It’s been just few moments since we reported about the leaked images of the Huawei Honor 8. Now the company has made the Huawei Honor 8 official.
The Huawei Honor 8 is having a 5.2-inch full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. There is 3GB/4GB of RAM while internal Storage comes with 32GB/64GB options. If you want more storage, you can opt for a micro SD card. It is getting power from an Octa-Core Kirin 95 processor from the company. There is 12MP dual camera on the rear with 1.76-micron pixel size which will result in better images. Ok the front, we get an 8MP shooter. There is fingerprint Scanner & IR scanner as well.
Huawei honor 8 specifications
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB Storage with microSD card slot
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Dimensions: 145.5x71x7.45mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging