Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in China and that’s called the Honor 9 Lite.
In terms of specifications, the Honor 9 Lite is similar as the Honor 7s which was unveiled recently. It comes with a 5.65-inch full HD+(2169x1080p) display with 18:9 resolution. Other specs include 3GB/4GB of RAM with 32GB and 64GB of storage options. In terms of performance, the device is powered by an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 659 mobile platform.
In the camera department, the Honor 9 Lite comes with a dual camera setup on the back side with 13MP+2MP sensors.
- 5.65-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB /64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual main cameras with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP of dual front cameras
- Android Oreo 8.0 with EMUI 8.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151× 71.9 × 7.6mm;
- Weight: 149gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Honor 9 Lite smartphone comes in Black, Blue, Grey and White Colors. It is available for below mentioned price,