Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now silently introduced a new smartphone in India. The latest offering from Honor is the Honor Bee 2.
What we get in the Honor Bee 2 is a 4.5-inch FWVGA (854x480p) display. It has got 1GB of RAM in it. There is 8GB of internal storage with support for MicroSD card. Powering the Honor Bee 2 is a Quad-core 1.3GHz processor.
There is a 5MP of main camera with dual LED flash. The main 5MP sensor has 1.4um size . On the front, it has got a basic 2MP sensor.
- 4.5-inch FWVGA(854x480p) display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 5MP of main camera with Dual LED Flash, 1.4um Pixel size
- 2MP front camera
- Android Lollipop with EMUI 3.1
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
Price & release date :
The Honor Bee 2 smartphone comes in Gold, Black and White colors. It is priced for ₹7499 in India.