After teasing many times, Chinese OEM Huawei has now officially announced the next smartphone in the mid range segment. The device is official as Huawei Maimang 6.
The Huawei Maimang 6 is company’s first smartphone to join the race of smartphones with bezel-less display. The device comes with display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. It comes with 5.9-inch full HD+ display which is covered with 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage in it. Coming to the performance, the Huawei Maimang 6 comes with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset.
USP of the Huawei Maimang 6 is it’s display and the camera. It is one of the very few(2nd to be exact) devices to come with a dual camera setup on the back as well as front sides. Let’s talk about the main camera of the Huawei Maimang which is equipped with a 16MP+2MP dual camera sensors on the back. On the front, it comes with 13MP+2MP sensors with soft LED flash.
- 5.9-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with Micro SD card support
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 16MP+2MP dual main camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP+2MP dual front camera with soft LED flash
- Android Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, NFC
- 3340mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Huawe Maimang 6 comes in Obsidian Black, Aurora Blue and Streamer Gold colors. It is priced in China at CNY2399. The device will be available starting 30th September.