Yesterday we reported about the upcoming smartphone from Huawei visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The smartphone from Huawei visiting TENAA was the Huawei Maimang 6.
We all know that Huawei Maimang 5 was unveiled last year. But in some countries, it was officially announced as Huawei G9. So this year’s Maimang (The Maimang 6) could be announced as Huawei G10 also, specially in few select countries.
The official unveiling for the Huawei Maimang 6 aka Huawei G10 is scheduled to happen on 22nd September. The company has officially revealed the launch poster with the event details on it. It has got render of a tall phone that simply makes it clear that the upcoming Huawei Maimang 6 will use 18:9 display ratio in it.
Leaked specifications :
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP dual front cameras also
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat with EMUI 5
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass
- 3240mAh battery
- Price: Black, Blue and Gold