After many teasers and leaks, Huawei has now launched the Huawei Mate 9 smartphone.
The Huawei Mate 9 comes with a 5.9-inch full HD display. It has 2.5D curved glass at the top. The Huawei Mate 9 has 4GB of RAM in it. We get 64GB of internal storage in the Huawei Mate 9 with support for micro SD cards. It has an Octa-Core Kirin 960 CPU. It has 20MP+12MP dual rear cameras. The 20MP camera is monochrome one while the 12MP camera is for RGB. The rear dual camera is equipped with dual tone LED flash, PDAF and laser auto focus. It comes with 8MP of front camera. Fingerprint scanner is located at the back, just below the camera module.
- 5.9-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Leica Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0 with EMUI 5.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with Quick charging
Price & Availability:
The Huawei Mate 9 comes in Black, Space Gray, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown and Ceramic White colors. It is priced at 699 Euros amd will be available in select countries starting November.