Huawei is ready to launch Huawei Media Pad M2 10 today in CES event. Here are leaked images that surfaced online today.
According to the report, Pad M2 will have a full HD display and Kirin octacore processor. The brand new Media Pad, supports 4G / LTE network standards has been assembled around a metal frame measuring 239.9mm wide by 172.8mm high for a thickness of 7.4mm and a weight of 433g.
Here are specification of Huawei Media Pad M2 10:
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) IPS display
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- 2GHz Kirin 930 64-bit Octa-Core processor with Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / aGPS
- 2MP front camera
The Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 is to be priced at 349 Euros (US$ 377) for the 32GB version and the 64GB version is expected to be priced 449 Euros (US$ 485).
So what do you think about Huawei Media Pad M2 10? Comments below!