Huawei is working on a successor to the Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0. A new tablet from Huawei/Honor has been spotted passing through Chinese certification agency TENAA. The new tablet is listed as Honor Pad 3.
The Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 / Honor Pad 3 comes with an 8-inch display which has resolution of 1280×800 pixels. It has got 3GB of RAM in it. There is 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. The Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 / Honor Pad 3 comes with 1.4GHz Quad-core processor of unknown make. It has got 5MP of main camera but there’s no LED Flash. On the front, it has 2MP camera. It gets 4G LTE connectivity out of the box.
- 8-inch (12800 × 800 pixels) IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-core processor
- 3GB RA
- 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 5MP rear camera without LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Dimensions: 211.1 x 124.7 x 7.95mm;
- Weight: 250g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4650mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 / Honor Pad 3 comes in Gold and Grey/Silver colors.