Huawei is expected to launch successor to the Huawei P10 smartphone. Yesterday the company sent out teaser image which confirmed the actual launch date of the Huawei P10 which is 26th February at MWC. The Huawei P10 was already leaked many times.
Now the Huawei P10 smartphone has been spotted on the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Huawei P10 comes with 4GB of RAM which will be the basic variant of Huawei P10. The high end variant is expected to come with 6GB of RAM. There will be 1.84GHz octa-core Kirin 960 chipset in it.
- Model number :- Huawei VTR-L09
- 5.5-inch QHD curved display
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- 1.84GHz Octa-core Kirin 960 chipset
- Fingerprint scanner
- Iris scanner
- Android Nougat 7.0 with EMUI 5
- 3650mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth