Huawei has today officially unveiled the Huawei P10 series of smartphones. The Huawei P10 is flagship product and is successor to last year’s Huawei P9.
In terms of hardware specifications, the Huawei P10 Plus comes with 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560x1440p) display in it. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the top. Other specifications include 4GB and 6GB of RAM variants. There is 64GB and 128GB of storage variants with different RAM variants. with 12MP color + 20MP monochrome
Leica dual camera (Version 2.0) setup on the rear. The rear camers in Huawei P10 have f/2.0 aperture size . It also has dual tone dual LED flash and laser auto focus. The dual camera setup in Huawei P10 can be used seperately also. For selfie lovers, the company had used an 8Mp sensor on the front.
- 5.5-inch Qua HD (2560x1440p) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR 4 RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- Micro SD card support
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset (4x A73 and 4x A53)
- 12MP(color) + 20MP(monochrome) Leica Dual Camera setup(Version 2.0) with OIS and 2x hybrid zoom
- Android Nougat eith EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions:- 153.5 x 74.2 x 6.98 mm
- Weight:- 165 gms
- 3750mAh battery with Huawei Super Charge
Price & release date:
The Huawei P10 Plus comes in Ceramic White, Dazzling Blue, Dazzling Gold, Graphite Black, Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Greenery colors. The 64GB Variant starts at €699 while the 128GB Variant is priced at €799.