Huawei launched the Huawei P9 smartphone back in June. Now it seems the company is already working on its successor.
The Huawei P10 has now been spotted on the benchmarking site GFXBENCH. As per GFXBENCH, the Huawei P10 comes with 5.5-inch QHD(2560x1440p) display. It has 6GB of RAM in it. It has 256GB of internal storage in it. There is 2.3Ghz octa-core Kirin 960 processor in the Huawei P10. It has 12MP of main camera with 4K video support. On the brunt, it gets 8MP camera fpr selfie lovers.
- 5.5-inch QHD(2560x1440p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- 2.3Ghz octa-core Kirin 960 chipset
- Android Nougat with EMUI
- 12MP rear camera with 4K video support
- 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS