Chinese smartphone OEM Huawei has now silently unveiled a new smartphone in China. The latest smartphone from Huawei is called the Huawei Y6 (2018).
The Huawei Y6(2018) smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 (1440x720p) display. It is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 mobile platform.
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 73 x 7.8mm; Weight: 150 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) built-in battery